Friday, March 7, 2014

Playlist of Favorite Songs

                                        


I have seen other blogs recently post their Playlist of Favorite Songs so I decided to do the same. Here is my list of 30 songs I like right now! Some are old and some are new. 

1. A Team - Ed Sheeran
2. Anywhere With You - Jake Owen
3. Automatic - Miranda Lambert
4. Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
5. Barton Hollow - The Civil Wars
6. Best Day of My Life - American Authors
7. Bloom - The Paper Kites
8. Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty
9. 3 am - Matchbox Twenty
10.  The Cave - Mumford & Sons
11.  A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope
12. Feel the Love - Rudimental 
13. Gold- Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
14. Hands Down- Dashboard Confessional 
15.Ho Hey - Lennon & Maisy 
16. Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
17. If I Didn't Know Better - Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio
18. Kiss it Away - Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show 
19. Lanterns - Rise Against
20.  Levels - Avicci
21. Make the Money - Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
22. Pompeii - Bastille
23. Rosana - Wax
24. Say Something - Penratonix
25. Sleeping Sickness- City and Colour
26. Ten Thousand Hours - Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
27.This I Gotta See - Jason Aldean
28. This is Letting Go - Rise Against
29. White Walls - Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
30. Warrior - Swollen Members

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment