Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lush Haul and Review



1. Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub


This is an exfoliating and moisturizing scrub for both the face and the body and I absolutely love it. I bought the smallest size to try it out but I wish I would have bought the biggest because I am obsessed. It has coarse sea salt in it which works great to get rid of my KP bumps and dead skin while leaving my skin instantly softer. I will definitely be ordering this again!! A++

2. Mask of Magnaminty Face and Body Mask

 This is a cleansing mask and it is amazing as well. It has a very strong mint smell which I love and it is thick and green and somewhat chunky. You just put this on, wait about 10 minutes and then wash off. If you do not like masks that make your face tingle I would not recommend this one because the mint makes it tingle a bit and gives it that cold feeling. I really like this because it makes my skin feel clean and refreshed after using. I'm not sure how often you are supposed to use this but I use it at least once a week. A+

3. Breath of Fresh Air Skin Toner


This is a spray that is recommended for use on sensitive and irritated skin. It has seawater, seaweed, rose and aloe Vera in  it. You use it as a toner after cleansing. I have used this quite a few times, especially because it is so easy to use. You just give your face a spray or two. I haven't noticed much of a difference yet. It does feel nice and cool however. I will have to keep using it. Right now I give it a B.


4.Karma Kream Body Lotion


This is a calming, hydrating lotion that is supposed to be really good for dry skin. This moisturizes pretty good but I can't get over the smell. It is supposed to be their best selling scent but I don't love it. It smells like orange flower and patchouli and is just very overwhelming. I have had to wash it off because the smell is that strong to me. Because of the smell alone I give this a D. 

5. Shiny Happy People Gift Box

This is a gift set that I bought in order to try the items in a smaller size. This includes the Happy Hippy shower gel which I LOVE. It has the best smell ever. It smells like grapefruit and is just the best! I will definitely order this again! I give this an A++!  Also it came with a Buffy Body Butter which is this little bar with rice, almonds, and beans that is used for exfoliating. It also has cocoa butter so it moisturizes very well. It is really rough so I can't scrub too hard with it but does make my skin feel super soft. I give this an A. The last thing included in this set is the Bohemian soap which is also amazing! It smells like lemons and although I'm not a huge fan of bar soaps this is pretty great. I give this an A as well. 

Overall my Lush order was a success! The best part is that they are all made with natural ingredients.  I will definitely be placing another order in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment