Monday, March 10, 2014

Beautiful

                                      

I came across this quote the other day on Pinterest (obsessed!) and  it really stood out to me. Being pretty is so much more than the way you look. A girl could be stunningly beautiful on the outside but have a mean, nasty ugly personality and in my opinion that makes her ugly overall. The same goes for an average looking girl, if she is kind and positive and caring, she is beautiful. The people that I admire the most are the ones who are beautiful inside and out. Everytime you say or do something nice for someone you are showing your beauty. Everytime you accept your imperfections, and carry yourself in a positive manner, you are showing how beautiful you are. It is much more than the clothes you wear and the makeup you apply. And I think this is something that every one needs to remember. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment