Monday, June 9, 2014

New BH Cosmetics Palettes!



I am super excited that I got 3 palettes from BH Cosmetics in the mail today! I ordered the Forever Nude palette and the 6 Color Contour and Blush Palette and got the 88 Cool matte eye shadow palette for free through a deal that they were having on the website. These are the first BH Cosmetics products that I have tried but I have heard so much about them that I just had to try them. BH Cosmetics is known for their palettes. They have sooo many different palettes and they all look incredible. The best part about it is that everything on their website is super affordable!

The first palette that I just had to have is the Forever Nude palette. I have seen this palette all over YouTube and knew that I had to have it. The colors are just perfect for pale skin girls in my opinion. The packaging is super cute light pink and it is very sturdy with a giant mirror. 




This palette includes two blush shades, two lip shades, a highlighter and 6 eye shadows, all in pinky nude shades that are to die for. 



The blushes are gorgeous. One is a peachy pink color and the other is a very soft pink. They are perfect for my pink skin and give such a gorgeous glow to the cheeks. They are super easy to blend and I think that they are perfect for spring. I didn't do a swatch of the highlight in the middle of the palette because it does not show up well enough on my skin. This highlight would be perfect for someone with a darker skin tone than me but for me it is very slightly too dark to brighten up my face. 

Blush 



It comes with two amazing pink nude lip colors. One is a super soft light pink and the other is more of a berry bright pink. They are both perfect for every day looks and they go on smooth and glossy but not sticky at all. 

Lip glosses


I am obsessed with these eye shadows. They are super soft and not chalky at all. They are the most gorgeous colors and I guarantee I will reach for this every day for the next bit. There is a shimmery pink, a soft matte rosy pink, a warm toned coppery brown, a stunning shimmering rose gold, a matte champagne white, and a matte super deep brown. Today I used the shimmery pink all over my lid, and used the matte pink in my crease and the deep brown in my outer v and I am obsessed with how it looks. I'm going to say it one more time... I am OBSESSED!



Next I ordered the 6 Color Contour & Blush Palette. I have heard tons of people rave about this palette. the packaging is sturdy but there is no mirror. It comes with two highlighting shades, two contour shades and two blushes. These all feel super smooth and not chalky. I really wanted this for the white highlight powder and so that I could mix the two contour shades together to make my perfect contour color. I am really happy that I purchased this and recommend it to anyone looking for a contour kit. But if you are interested in this I would act fast! I tried to order this palette twice in the past and both times it was sold out! $14.95.




Top: White (highlight), Champagne (highlight), Bright cool toned pink (blush).
Bottom: Light brown (contour), Deep brown (contour), Warm rose pink (blush).
     





When I ordered online they had a deal where you got a free 88 Color Palette if you spent over $25.00. You had the option of the Cool Shimmer Palette or the Cool Matte Palette which I ordered. I really couldn't decide which one to order at first but decided on the matte one because I wear matte shadows more than shimmer and thought that I could layer a shimmer shade on top if needed. Well I am glad I purchased this one because although I was expecting 88 matte shades, there was only 50 matte shades. 


The packaging is the same as the Contour and Blush palette but this one comes with a mirror which I think is important. 



This palette has an amazing assortment of colors but some are more pigmented than others. There is a mix of bright colors and neutrals and this palette gives you so many options for different looks. Some of the shadows feel a bit chalky but overall I am really impressed with this palette and am looking forward to experimenting with all the different colors. This retails for $10.97 online. 














Row 4. 


Row 6.

Row 8.

Overall I am very impressed with these palettes and will definitely consider purchasing more in the future!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment