Monday, June 9, 2014

Elf Obsession Part Two

So if you read my previous blog post you will know that I have a serious Elf obsession and placed two orders in May. This is the second order I placed... Brace yourselves, there's a lot!

                         

FACE:


                        



Mineral Revitalizing Mist - This is a facial spray with Witch Hazel, Rosemary, Chamomile, Honey suckle, Aloe and Vitamin B. It is supposed to hydrate your skin and make you look energized and renewed. So far I like this stuff. I am a big fan of facial sprays and this one definitely isn't the best one I have ever used but it does the trick. It does make me feel moisturized and it is great on hot days and doesn't really have a smell at all.  $6.00


Studio Hydrating Under Eye Primer  - As the name suggests, this is an under eye primer with Vitamins C and E, Green Tea, Aloe, Shea and Ginko Biloba. It claims to hydrate the under eye area and prevent your concealer from setting into fine lines. It has a pink tint to it and feels nice and creamy and hydrating but I don't think it stops my concealer from creasing any more than normal. I do get really dry patches under my eyes though so I am going to continue to use this so that my makeup won't stick to the gross dry patches. $3.00.

Studio HD Lifting Concealer in Green - This is a basic green concealer that is used to neutralize and correct any redness. I have KP and rosacea so my face gets very red so I am always looking for a good green corrector. This one seems to correct my redness just fine and I have no complaints. $3.00.

Studio Eye Refresh - This is a roller ball for your under eye area that is supposed to help with dark circles and puffiness. It contains pomegranate, rosemary, green tea, cucumber and grape. I do really like this roller ball. it feels so cold when you apply it and that alone makes me feel more awake. I don't know if it actually reduces dark circles or puffiness but it feels great so that's a perk! $3.00.

Studio Hydrating Face Primer - This is a great face primer that is supposed to hydrate as well as smooth your face. I really like this! It does make my face feel smooth and it adds a bit of moisture to my dry patches. The only thing I don't like about this is that it looks like you are getting way more product than you actually are. $6.00.


Essential Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal - This is a cream highlighter in a pink, coral shade. It is a small tube but you do get quite a bit of product because you need the smallest amount. It blends out nicely and it is only $1.00.

Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal. I know it is kind of hard to see.





Studio Shimmer Palette - this is a palette with 4 different shimmers that can be used on the face, eyes or lips.These shimmers are super creamy. It has a white shimmer, a peach one, a gold one and a pink one. They blend out super nice and aren't sticky feeling at all. This palette is super versatile and can work for everyone! $3.00.

White, Peach, Gold, Pink
                                             




Studio Blush Palette in Light - This was the reason I really wanted to place a second order because it was sold out the first time I ordered. It is a sturdy palette with a huge mirror and 4 amazing shades of blush. It has a bright bubble gum pink, a dark coral orange shade, a deep pink and a coral pink. These blushes are all so soft and buttery and blend out nicely. This is a great palette for travelling because it is sturdy and it has a great selection of blushes that will go with anything. $6.00



                                        


                                        

LIPS:

                          


Essential Lipsticks in Seductive, Posh, Nostalgic,Captivating and Sociable. These ones complete my collection of the Essential lipsticks. As I have said several times before, I can't believe that these lipsticks are only $1.00. They are super creamy and smooth and pigmented. The packaging sucks on these because they jam in the tube but I am so glad I have all of these now. Seductive is a muted rosy color, Posh is a deep wine color, Nostalgic is a great coral nude shade that is super light, Captivating is a orangey brown shade and Sociable is a bright reddish pink. $1.00.

Seductive, Posh, Nostalgic, Captivating and Sociable


Studio Conditioning Lip Balm in Blissful Berry and Romantic Rouge - These are tinted lip balms that are super smooth and hydrating and ultra pigmented. They smell good and they are perfect for days when you just want to get out the door. I love the packaging on these too. They are one of my favorite products from Elf. I also have the shades Peaceful Pink and Mellow Melon and I wear them all the time. They are also super moisturizing! Blissful Berry is a deep wine colored red and Romantic Rouge is a bright red. $3.00.


Blissful Berry and Romantic Rouge


Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural, Coral, Tea Rose, and Rich Red. - These are twist up lip crayons that have a matte finish. On the end they have a sharpener that pops out so that you can keep a point as time goes on. I love these. They feel super smooth and they look matte when they dry but don't dry out my lips. Natural is a perfect nude shade, Coral is a coral nude shade, Tea Rose is a purple nude and Rich Red is a super bright red. The red one is the least matte of them all. I am a big fan of these. $3.00.


Natural, Coral, Tea Rose and Rich Red


Studio Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon - This is the second Glossy Gloss that I have. I did not like the first one I have basically because it has a brush applicator and mine came all frayed and nasty but this one is not frayed at all. It is creamy and pigmented but a little more sticky than I like. It is a bright pink color. $3.00.

Studio Lip Stain in First Date, Fashionista and Lucky Lady - These have a lip stain on one end and a clear gloss on the other.They go on super creamy and pigmented and I do really like these but the stain is pretty drying without a gloss or lipstick over top. First Date is a bright bubble gum pink, Fashionista is a deeper bright pink and Lucky lady is a brownish nude color that I honestly don't like that much. $3.00.

Mineral Lip Liner in Peachy - This is an amazing lip liner in a coral peach color. It is super pigmented and creamy and long wearing. I will definitely be purchasing more. $3.00.


Wild Watermelon, First Date, Fashionista, Lucky Lady, Peachy Lip Liner



Moisturizing Lipstick in Coral Cutie, Rosy Go Round, Wink Pink, Ravishing Rose - I have mentioned these several times too and I these ones did not disappoint. These are super pigmented and creamy and moisturizing. They also smell so amazing. Coral Cutie is the most amazing coral color, Rosy Go Round is a rosy red color, Wink Pink is a muted purple pink, and Ravishing Rose is a gorgeous wine color. $3.00.

Coral Cutie, Rosy Go Round, Wink Pink and Ravishing Rose


So there you have it. I'm pretty sure now I own 95% of their collection. They are definitely one of my favorite brands and it is awesome that they are very inexpensive. I would absolutely recommend checking out their website if you are in need of some new products or want to try something out but don't want to pay for a more expensive brand in case it doesn't work for you. 


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment